Medical Aesthetics Market is Expected to Grow to US $19 Billion By 2023
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US $19.4 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.2% in the given forecast period.
You Can Find Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers injectables, topical, energy-based aesthetics, breast implants. Based on end user segmentation it covers beauty clinics and centers, spas and salons, hospitals.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Advancement in laser technology
- Growing awareness among consumers
- Health benefits of medical aesthetics procedures
- Shift in the preference from surgical to non-surgical procedures
- Increase in aging population
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
The restraining factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Societal stigmas and hindrances
- High treatment cost and lack of reimbursements
- Cosmetic boom poses a challenge for aesthetic device market
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast